Thursday, January 5, 2012

The writings on the wall.

With it being a new year and me growing back my hair and trying to find inspiration...
what better way to find it than on the walls of my own city?
I took a bike ride with a lovely friend all over the city and snapped some colorful shots that will be affecting my wardrobe immediately.
Check them out...






Partner in crime.








I don't think I can say it enough, but...
I love LA.

If you need some more convincing of the genius behind graffiti art,
check out this video clip of my new obsession.
Two Angeleno ladies;
Zulu Nasty and Ms. Vita,
breaking it down in front of the Macbeth wall at the Little Tokyo Arts District.
Pretty ladies dancing in front of graffiti?
Sold.


WARNING: No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get the video to fit my screen, so for the full awesome effect, I recommend you press HERE.

1 comment:

  1. *claps happily* I always love seeing graffiti from other cities. There is SO much of it hidden around Sydney, and while I love seeing new stuff go up, I'm always a little sad to see things covered over.

    ReplyDelete