Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh what a night.

I'm not the type who frequents Hollywood Boulevard
but I had an amazing time with a group of friends a few nights ago on said street.
Now,
let's be honest,
we entered a situation that was very HOLLYWOOD
(in the sense that all is plastic and all is from out of town)
but being with my loved ones and being able to make fun of it all made it all worth it.
Here's to Ladies night....

Stretchy Cielo Jeans. Panorama city mall.
Dress shoes. Aldo Shoes.
Striped Tank.

Glasses. Express.
Fabulous Snow leaporad frock. Thrifted. Goodwill, Hollywood.

Elizabeth
Dress. Marshalls. YUP!

Jamie.

Oversized 80's Jean Sweater Dress with bedazzled leapord shoulder pads.
Yes......
I know........
take this moment to accept the fabulousness.......
come back to me now.

I found this gem at a thrift store in NoHo for $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my favorite finds indeed.
Worn with a thrifted American Apparel bandeau top
and thrifted gold heels.










Here's to Plastic, thrift stores and endless amounts of kissy faces.
Sometimes you gotta gather the ladies
and call it a night.

1 comment:

  1. what is that white thing in your mouth?

    ReplyDelete