Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh those little bubbles!

In the past two months I've overcome a nasty illness,
moved in with the wifey,
totalled my car in an accident
and been blessed with endless amounts of projects and job offerings.
I've never felt more overwhelmed and grateful to be alive.
Yet, as I've mentioned before, I've been searching for inspiration.

Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for my first ever "family vacation" to Hawaii.
Well,
first family vacation since 1995.
When my family unanimously decided "family vacations" weren't meant for us.
We're honest people.
A huge part of me has been nervous over this whole "family" thing but these past two weeks I've been filled with anticiPATION.
I can not wait!!!!
I need it.
I need to sit around, read a book and mediate in the sun alongside the beautiful ocean and gawk over tanned surfers.
Cause I have the right!
Yes there will be infamous family arguments and disagreemetns,
but there will also be SUN and WATER and TREES and COLORS!!!!!!!!!
LOTS OF COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I'm lucky to have this opportunity, so I'm going to take it!

I'll be gone for a week
and when I get back I will have endless amounts of photos to share with you.
I'm also looking forward to coming back completely and utterly inspired.
Finally.

This past tuesday I spent the morning with the Wifey and Jamie at Hansen Dam.
We only took a few shots, but you can just feel our happiness exuding through the film.








Bathing Suit. Target.
Shoes. Charlotte Rouse.
Hat. Vintage Liz Claiborne stolen from my Mommas closet.


And as my farewell song...



Adios!
I mean....ALOHA!

1 comment: