Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Renaissance Rewind.

It went something like this:

Me:
Jamie?
Jamie:
Yes, my love?
Me:
This might be weird, but can we go to the Renaissance Fair?
Jamie:
(in the most sincere tone I've ever heard from that woman)
I've.
ALWAYS.
Wanted.
To.
Go.
To.
The.
Renaissance.
Fair.

After getting over the initial excitement,
we planned our outfits and invaded the Glendale Costume Shop for some goodies!!!!
Check out our day of Renaissance-ing.

Inspired by Mr. Gweneth Paltrow.

Boots. Jamie's Closet.

Hat. Glendale Costume Rentals.

Vest. Glendale Costume Rentals.
Blouse. My closet.

Shorts. Glendale Costume Rentals.

Inspired by Arwen Evenstar.

Talk about a head turner.
Princess Jamie was a hit!
Dress. Glendale Costume Rentals.

Head piece.
I found this gem at the Hollywood Flea Market.
Not Jamie,
the headpiece.






Mexican pointy shoes!!!!





Yes.
That's what you think it is.
You know,
in case your partners on the other side of the room?
And you're too lazy to walk to them?
Right?






Va Va Voom.







Here's to time travelling, fairies and playing dress up with the ones you love.


2 comments:

  1. Miss Marissa LynnJune 9, 2011 at 5:35 PM

    I think the Renaissance Faire is Great! I've been to several of them at different locations, and I used to have a great vintage dress that I'd wear on my visits.
    You guys looked Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. That looks a fantasy on real approach. Those dresses are very nostalgic to films.
    Wish I had be there.


    Mexican Women Shoes

    ReplyDelete