Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's sweatin time.

Dear Richard Simmons,
when I was a little girl,
my mother, sister and I
would rock out in our living room to your
"Sweatin to the Oldies" videos.
This has not only influenced my obsession for dance,
but it's also a big part of the reason why I'm always thrifting for 80's leotards,
ala Olivia Newton Johns "Physical",
to wear to my dance classes.

80's Jean Jacket. Hollywood Flea Market.
Vintage Belt. My mommas closet.
Dance Leotard. Thrifted.


Jamie found this fantastic leotard with paired leggings in her mommas closet.


Dance pants; thrifted.

80's dance top; American Vintage, Los Feliz.

Legwarmers, Thrifted.

Very 80's workout unitard; American Vintage; Los Feliz.

Socks; My Dad's closet.



80's bathing suit.
33 rooms; Burbank.


Leg warmers brought to you by the 98cents store in Hollywood.


Gotta sport the sports bra with this outfit or else I'll be spilling all over the place.









Thank you for making me feel pretty.
-Natalya

3 comments: