Wednesday, June 2, 2010

woops.

I was reviewing the music video I put up for Celia Cruz in the Chonga post and would like to apologize.
I did not not watch the video in its entirety, just the first minute or so, and I thought what she was wearing really represented the Chonga style.
I had no idea that there was nudity in the video and do not know why that lady gets butt naked in the first place.
I have no issue with nudity, but I just didn't see the point in it.
It had nothing to do with the song or the video and it just felt like a moment to bring in a younger audience for an older artist.
I have since put up a more appropriate, and just as chongalicious, Celia Cruz video up.
Once again, my apologies.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great video too bad they added the nude scene. : (

    ReplyDelete