Thursday, June 3, 2010

The sun will come out...


Vintage jumpsuit from American Vintage, Sherman Oaks.

Vintage sandals.


Vintage jumpsuit from American Vintage, Sherman Oaks.


Vintage earrings from Swift Vintage.

Shoes by Diesel. I know, right?




Vintage belt from Swift Vintage.

Vintage earrings from Swift Vintage.

Vintage belt that broke and I know where as a bracelet.

Very old belt that I used to wear as an itty bitty around my hips, and know barely fits around my waist.
Parisian ladies having a party on my body.

Jumpsuit from American Vintage, Sherman Oaks. Mommys shoes.


The Grams and I.

The weather is amazing in LA right now.
I can feel summer coming and I'm getting all sorts of excited!
I've been reaching for nothing but jumpsuits in my closet.
These ridiculously comfortable pieces make me feel so pretty and ready for summer.
Any form of jumpsuit, whether shorts or pants, drives me bananas.
Bananas! As in delicious fried plantains that make your mouth water, not those rotten bananas you can slip on when walking on the sidewalk.
I wish more people wore them.
Maybe they're the answer to all the worlds problems.
You never know.
p.s. sorry if the pictures seem too bright. I'm no camera pro. Still learning.

1 comment:

  1. pretty dancing legs, your profile is breath taking. Adorable jumpsuits.

    ReplyDelete