Thursday, May 6, 2010

My wifey.






All right, I know we just met, but I'm gonna get it out there.
I'm taken.
It's been 17 years now, and quite honestly it has been the best 17 years of my life.
He's the best wife a girl could ask for.
Here he is in all his glory; Aldo.

He makes it very clear that men have very few options in fashion.
"Greys, blacks and browns. And if the designer wants to go crazy, beige."
Never in my life have I met a risk taker like Aldo.
He loves to mix new with vintage and is, obviously, not afraid of color.
Those exuberant Caribbean colors are merely a reflection of his beautiful personality and are exactly what makes him feel pretty.
The fashion world needs more men like you, wifey.

BFF's are the best! How much do you love yours?

*Nordstrom Rack scarf, Panarama City Mall Jeans (Oh there will be a post about those!), Vintage Jacket, and shirt from Target.
**Antique broach. Be-A-U-TI-FUL!
**80's sweater from American Way Thrift store, Burbank.
**Vintage vest from Swift, Burbank. Vintage dress pants and shirt.
**Vintage top.

1 comment: