Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Magnolia Gowns








When you first walk into "Magnolia Gowns", you'll notice four things....
1) An array of vintage and new wedding gowns to your right.
2) A collection of vintage dresses and shoes to your left.
3) Kim, the owners, beautiful face.
4) An obvious obsession that Kim has with Matador themed art.

If you haven't been into this store yet,
you should kick yourself.
But if you're not into self torture, how about just going and giving this place a try!

Everything in Kim's store, from the jewelery to the clothes to the shoes, is really one of a kind.
Located right in between Swift Shoes and Swift Vintage and Sewing Lounge, the clothes in "Magnolia Gowns" are a must see.
Or should I say, must have?

Before I left, I asked Kim what made her feel pretty.
She replied; "Pretty clothes".
How appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. I must visit this place ASAP, and I think I should bring a picture of a matador as an offering to the owner.

    ReplyDelete