Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello.

I would like to dedicate this blog to the beautiful people I see everyday on the streets and never in the pages of magazines.
The beautiful people who've walked into my life and for those who merely paint the scenery.
Those who take risks and remember that fashion really is just about feeling good.
Feeling amazing.
Feeling free.
For those who choose to defy the corporate world by denying over expensive name brands, and trashing fashion magazines that really do just make you feel like shit.
My name is Natalya; it's nice to meet you.
Now I know this might be hard.
After all, aren't we all supposed to hate ourselves just a little?
Well I say Fuck that!
I'm tired of feeling like shit.
Here's to looking pretty, and most importantly, feeling it.
Now say it with me...
"I feel pretty".

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for more stuff : )

    ReplyDelete