Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chola inspired.

My version of "smile now, cry Later". But really just, smile now.
Antique necklace from Hollywood Flea Market.

"In LA we wear chucks not Bally's"- Tupac

Flannel from Charlotte Russe.


Owl from Charlotte Russe.

High waisted Vintage Jeans from American Way Thrift Store. Burbank.
Vintage Belt from Swift Vintage, Burbank.


Cheap sunglasses my sister left in my car one day.
Charlotte Russe earrings.
My sister on her wedding day.
What a pretty lady!
Carolyn. Dying Angel Lady.

My father has obviously been reading this blog.

Miguel and Janett posing at an El Monte 711. Enough said.

90's Contempo dress from Goodwill.
Moms vintage Nina Shoes.
Vintage Ray Bans from Paty's Closet, Montrose.




LA earrings from Highland Park Swap Meet.
Hoops from Charlotte Russe.

Virgen de Guadalupe necklace from Swift Vintage.

Mixing Cultures. A bracelet I bought from "Little Havana" in Miami.

5 comments:

  1. Love that last picture : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE ARE NOT CHEAP SUNGLASSES (VINTAGE DONNA KARAN) AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM FOR MONTHS!!!!!

    DO NOT LOSE THEM, I WANT THEM BACK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.
    this is awkward.
    Well, I meant cheap cause I didn't pay anything for them.
    You always leave your shit in my car.
    At least I didn't throw them away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to do a chola photo shoot together!
    I love the pictures they just call out to you!

    ReplyDelete